Monday 22 September 2014

Twenty five years ago.....

Now that's what I call a long 'work in progress'!  Still married, still smiling, still wearing glasses (but not these Eighties ones) and still in love with my DH!

Do you like my wedding dress?  I did buy new shoes / hat / bag, but the wedding dress was a £10 find at a second hand bookshop set in what used to be Osterley tube station before it moved to its current location on the Great West Road (or the A4, for those of a more prosaic outlook).  I spent many hours and quite a few pounds on treasures there - all the rest of which were books!

Happy anniversary to us!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary that's quite the achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh, happy anniversary, ... and so close to your birthday, what a week of celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary to both of you! And happy birthday for Thursday too, sorry , not very organised this week cxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated anniversary wishes! As for that bookshop, I know it, or rather, knew it ... it must be 25 years since I was there ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.