Tuesday 24 December 2013

Happy Christmas!


We had an afternoon of Christmas crafting at home yesterday.  The girls and some of their friends decorated felt reindeer, made wonderful fabric Christmas wreaths, made multicolour paper snowflakes, made snowball roses and finished with mini marshmallow snowmen.

My DDs helped to make and decorate the lovely big snowman cake (yummy pudding for us all!).  A really good job!

This was a mini snowman - marshmallows, large chocolate buttons etc etc.  Mine not as beautiful as the ones in the book, but the girls were all happy with theirs!

This was my trial wreath.  Paper plates with the centres removed, sleeve of fabric over it, small decorations (the girls all made yo-yos, I used these lovely roses made for me by Avril) and 'ta-da' - wonderful wreaths!  I wish that I'd taken some photos of them all!

I hope that your Christmas is merry and bright.  Good wishes to you and all the best for a splendid New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh Plum, that looks like a very busy day. I love the wreath and will add that to my list for next year. Hope you all have a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to all!!! Hope you had a fab Christmas, and wishing you a happy and healthy 2014 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.